ALARM-i Video Alarm Systems in Wasaga Beach
Offering one of the best alarm systems on the market, ALARM-i is proud to provide residential and commercial security solutions to the residents of Wasaga Beach. Find out how you can reduce your false alarms and increase security with video alarm verification from ALARM-i.
Being the proud home of the longest freshwater beach in the entire world, Wasaga Beach includes a 14 kilometer stretch of white, sandy beach along the Nottawasaga Bay and River. The area is a very popular tourist destination only two hours north of the GTA. The area enjoys large amounts of tourism during the summer months especially because of the nice weather.
Much of the sandy soil is unsuitable for farming so the area has grown up around its tourism industry since the 1940s when servicemen visiting the area brought work back home to their families across the country.
Over 2,000,000 people visit the area each year to visit the warm, clean waters and walk along the several kilometers of public beaches and boardwalks in the area. Many activites are popular in Wasaga including enjoying the panoramic mountain views across the bay, they can make use of the many recreational trails for cycling, hiking, snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing. Fishing and canoeing are also popular activities during the summer season.
With a milder summer than the City of Toronto and heavy snow in the winter, the area has the perfect climate for outdoor activities of any kind such as skiing and swimming, and a building boom is currently underway with plans to develop the beach to help Wasaga improve its year-round tourism industry. Home to over 15,000, Wasaga Beach is the perfect getaway for families and hard-working singles from the Toronto and surounding regions.
Whether you are looking for residential or commercial security systems, look no further than ALARM-i. With one of the best security systems from a top alarm company, ALARM-i is the superior choice to a traditional alarm system. Offering an 80% faster police response rate and a 50% arrest rate compared to 0.08% for traditional “blind” alarms, ask our security experts how we can make your home or business safer.
Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
Other security solutions available at Protection Plus:
- Alarm-i Video Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance / Security Cameras /CCTV (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
- Autormatic Door Opener / Automatic Door Closer / Handicap Door Opener (Commercial)
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head southeast on Lewis St toward Glenwood Dr
- Turn left onto Glenwood Dr
- Turn right onto Main St
- Turn left onto River Rd W
- Continue onto County Rd 92
- Turn right onto Crossland Rd/Regional Rd 29
- Turn right onto Horseshoe Valley Rd W/On-22
- Turn left onto ON-26 E
- Turn right onto Wilson Dr/County Rd 53
- Continue onto Ferndale Dr N
- Turn left onto Dunlop St W
- Merge onto ON-400 S via the ramp to Toronto
- Take exit 25 for Finch Avenue E
- Turn left onto Finch Ave W
- Turn right onto Dufferin St
- Turn right onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd