ALARM-i Video Alarm Verification Security Systems Pickering
ALARM-i is pleased to offer our video alarm verification security systems to the residents of Pickering. The ALARM-i security solution is one of the top choices for security systems on the market today due to the 80% faster police response rate and a 50% arrest rate compared to 0.08% for traditional “blind” alarms. A great choice for all residential and commercial purposes, ALARM-i is proud to suit all of your security needs.
Pickering was settled by British colonists in 1770 following England’s victory in the Seven Years’ War, Pickering has had rapid growth throughout the second half of the 20th century following World War II. Thanks in part to its proximity to Toronto, helped Pickering grow to a city of over 90,000 people.
Growth has slowed in recent years due to development restrictions on land but, designated as one of two major urban growth centers in the Region of Durham, Pickering is expected to receive further development and funding to encourage its growth in the future.
The southern areas of the Pickering are many suburban with industrial development restricted to the areas directly surrounding Pickering Nuclear Generating Station. The northern areas are predominantly rural and agricultural with many farms and with a few residential developments. Prominent communities in Pickering include Claremont, Brougham, and Whitevale.
The economy of the area is dominated by the Pickering Nuclear Generating Station, but many manufacturers also have a strong presence in the area including Yorkville Sound, Hubbell Canada, Purdue Pharma, and PSB Speakers – Lenbrook. Pickering is also a founding member of the Durham Strategic Alliance.
Whether you live or work in Pickering, chances are you care about the security of your properties. ALARM-i is proud to offer one of the most effective alarm systems with video alarm verification. With an 80% faster police response rate and a 50% arrest rate compared to 0.08% for traditional “blind” alarms, ALARM-i alarm systems are one of the top choices for security systems on the market today.
Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
Other security solutions available at Protection Plus:
- Alarm-i Video Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance / Security Cameras /CCTV (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
- Autormatic Door Opener / Automatic Door Closer / Handicap Door Opener (Commercial)
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head northwest on Glenanna Rd toward Kingston Rd/Durham Regional Hwy 2
- Turnleft onto Kingston Rd/Durham Regional Hwy 2 following signs for ON-401 W)
- Turn left onto Liverpool Rd/Durham Regional Rd 29
- Take the ramp to merge onto ON-401 W
- Exit left onto Ontario 401 Express
- Exit toward Bayview Avenue/ON-11/Yonge Street/Leslie Street
- Merge onto ON-401 W
- Take exit 365 on the left for Allen Road toward Yorkdale Road
- Keep right at the fork following signs for Allen Road N
- Merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Road