ALARM-i Security Alarm Systems in Caledon East
Offering one of the best alarm systems on the market, ALARM-i is proud to provide residential and commercial security solutions to the residents of Caledon East. Find out how you can reduce your false alarms and increase security with video alarm verification from ALARM-i.
Caledon east is a small community of about 5000 people in the regional municipality of Peel. Its main attraction is the Caledon trail which can be used for skiing in the winter and hiking, cycling, and dirt-biking in the summer.
Caledon Day is hosted every third week in June and features food, music, activities, concerts, and fireworks. Local fruits, vegetables, flowers, and pick-your-own are offered at a family-run on-farm market, Rock Garden Farms.
ALARM-i is offering one of the best security alarm systems to the residents of Caledon East. With an 80% faster police response rate and a 50% arrest rate compared to 0.08% for traditional “blind” alarms, the ALARM-i systems is clearly the superior choice to a traditional alarm system. Reducing false alarms while increasing security is the main goal of ALARM-i and no system does it better than a video alarm verified system from ALARM-i, a top alarm company. Contact ALARM-i today for a quote.
Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
Other security solutions available at our affiliate, Protection Plus:
- Alarm-i Video Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance / Security Cameras /CCTV (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
- Autormatic Door Opener / Automatic Door Closer / Handicap Door Opener (Commercial)
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription