ALARM-i Security Alarm Systems in Brampton
ALARM-i is pleased to offer our video alarm verification security systems to the residents of Brampton. The ALARM-i security solution is one of the top choices for security systems on the market today due to the 80% faster police response rate and a 50% arrest rate compared to 0.08% for traditional “blind” alarms. A great choice for all residential and commercial purposes, ALARM-i is proud to suit all of your security needs.
Brampton is located in Southern Ontario and was named for a market town in Cumbria, England, and has now grown to a city of 523 911 people. Brampton earned the nickname “The Flower Town of Canada” due to the site of a large greenhouse industry that was once situated in Brampton.
Currently, the market is dominated by more technological pursuits including IT, life sciences, and advanced manufacturing, however business services and food and beverage are also large industries in Brampton.
Brampton is the youngest community in the Greater Toronto Area. This city is becoming an increasingly expensive place to live following the large explosion of urban expansion at the end of the 20th century.
Despite rising costs, Brampton remains highly attractive to both businesses and residents thanks to lower real estate and property taxes than neighboring Toronto and surrounding areas. Several other factors contribute to bringing businesses into the area such as the city’s proximity to Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ) and good road infrastructure throughout the area.
ALARM-i is proud to offer one of the most effective alarm systems with video alarm verification. With an 80% faster police response rate and a 50% arrest rate compared to 0.08% for traditional “blind” alarms, ALARM-i alarm systems are one of the top choices for security systems on the market today.
Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
Other security solutions available at our affiliate, Protection Plus:
- Alarm-i Video Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance / Security Cameras /CCTV (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
- Autormatic Door Opener / Automatic Door Closer / Handicap Door Opener (Commercial)
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head southeast on West St toward Nelson St W
- Turn left onto Nelson St W
- Turn right onto George St N
- Take the second left onto Queen St W
- Turn right onto Kennedy Rd S/Peel Regional Rd 16
- Turn left onto Orenda Rd
- Turn right onto Dixie Rd/Peel Regional Rd 4 S
- Turn left onto Steeles Ave E/Peel Regional Rd 15 following signs for Regional Road 15/Steeles Avenue
- Turn right onto Bramalea Rd
- Turn left onto Derry Rd E/Peel Regional Rd 5
- Turn right onto Airport Rd/Peel Regional Rd 7
- Turn left onto the ON-409 E/ON-427 ramp to ON-401
- Keep left at the fork following signs for ON-409 E/ON-401 E and merge onto ON-409 E
- Exit at Weston Road/Black Creek Drive/Collectors
- Merge onto ON-401 E
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road
- Keep left at the fork following signs for Allen Road N and merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd