ALARM-i Security Systems Orangeville
ALARM-i is proud to offer video alarm verification from one of the top alarm companies to the residents of Orangeville. For all your residential or commercial security needs, ask how we can install a more effective alarm system with an 80% faster police response rate and a 50% arrest rate compared to 0.08% for traditional “blind” alarms.
Orangeville is a town in south-central Ontario with a population of 27,975 people. The median age of the town is lower than the national average at 37.3 compared to 40.6. The median household income in Orangeville is somewhat higher, making Orangeville a popular place to live for young professionals and families just starting out.
The economy of Oakville is mainly driven by its position as the commercial and administrative area for the surrounding areas including the rest of Dufferin County and the northern portion of Peel.
A large part of the economy of the area are several retail stores and a mall are located downtown while many manufacturing facilities lie in the industrial areas. Large employers in the region include Resolve Corporation, Greening Donald, Clorox, Relizon Canada, Sanoh Canada, and Rochling Engineering Plastics. Orangeville is also the main financial hub for the area.
With the increasing growth that has been experienced in the area in the last few years, more home and business owners are becoming concerned with improving the security of their property.
ALARM-i is offering one of the best security alarm systems to the residents of Orangeville. With an 80% faster police response rate and a 50% arrest rate compared to 0.08% for traditional “blind” alarms, the ALARM-i systems is clearly the superior choice to a traditional alarm system. Reducing false alarms while increasing security is the main goal of ALARM-i and no system does it better than a video alarm verified system from ALARM-i, a top alarm company. Contact ALARM-i today for a quote.
Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
Other security solutions available at Protection Plus:
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance / Security Cameras /CCTV (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
- Autormatic Door Opener / Automatic Door Closer / Handicap Door Opener (Commercial)
for Orangeville, ON
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head west on Broadway
- Turn right onto Second St
- Turn right onto 2nd Ave
- 2nd Ave turns slightly right and becomes Sherbourne St
- Turn left onto Broadway
- Slight right onto ON-10 following signs for ON-9 E
- Turn left onto ON-9 E following signs for Newmarket
- Turn right onto The Gore Rd/Peel Regional Rd 8 following signs for The Gore Road
- Turn left onto Queen St E/Peel Regional Rd 107
- Continue onto Hwy 7/York Regional Rd 7
- Slight right to merge onto ON-427 S
- Exit at ON-409 W toward ON-401 E/Pearson
- Keep left at the fork following signs for ON-409 E/ON-401 E and
- Merge onto ON-409 E
- Exit toward Weston Road/Black Creek Drive/Collectors
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road
- Keep left at the fork following signs for Allen Road N
- Merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Road