Alarm Triggered Event
- When your security system goes into alarm, video from the alarm event is sent offsite to the cloud.
- The monitoring station receives the alarm signal without delay.
WHEN YOUR ALARM IS TRIGGERED;
You Receive a text or email.
See video clips of what caused the alarm.
Direct the monitoring station whether to dispatch authorities or not.
- With Privacy Guarantee, only you can look into your home or business 24 hours day, from anywhere in the world. The monitoring station can only receive the video/clips upon alarm activation. They have no way to the monitoring station initiate visual verification or look-in.
The Monitoring Station
- Operator receives video of the alarm event.
- Operator sees views/clips from cameras on site.
- Operator acts upon the information.
- Your premise is contacted.
- If an emergency situation is confirmed, Priority Police Dispatch is requested.
- Video Alarm Verification.
- Priority Police Dispatch.
- No costly False alarm fines.
- Average Police Response 85% Faster.
- 50% Arrest Rate (ppvar.org).
- Less Theft.
- Lower rates of Property Damage.
- Video Evidence for Insurance and legal purposes.
- More efficient use of valuable Police Resources