ALARM-i Alarm Systems in Halton Hills
ALARM-i is proud to offer video alarm verification from one of the top alarm companies to the residents of Halton Hills. For all your residential or commercial security needs, ask how we can install a more effective alarm system with an 80% faster police response rate and a 50% arrest rate compared to 0.08% for traditional “blind” alarms.
The town of Halton Hills is located in the northwest region of the Greater Toronto Area in the regional municipality of Halton. Halton Hills has a population of 61,161 is an amalgamation of the towns of Georgetown, Esquesing and Acton. The town has a history of more than 200 years as the area was settled in 1820 in Georgetown and Acton.
Large rural areas are common in Halton Hills due to the predominant agricultural lands with the exception of a developing industrial area near Steeles Avenue West and Highway 401. The first premium outlet mall opened up in 2013 in the south end. Halton Hills contains many activities such as museums, conservation areas, galleries and theatres, and is a great place for tourism because of its proximity to many other small towns.
Whether you are looking for residential or commercial security systems, look no further than ALARM-i. With one of the best security systems from a top alarm company, ALARM-i is the superior choice to a traditional alarm system. Offering an 80% faster police response rate and a 50% arrest rate compared to 0.08% for traditional “blind” alarms, ask our security experts how we can make your home or business safer.
Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
Other security solutions available at our affiliate, Protection Plus:
- Alarm-i Video Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance / Security Cameras /CCTV (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
- Autormatic Door Opener / Automatic Door Closer / Handicap Door Opener (Commercial)