ALARM-i Security Systems Burlington
ALARM-i welcomes the residents of Burlington to enjoy the superior ALARM-i video alarm verification alarm systems that we have to offer. Being one of the most effective alarm systems on the market, ALARM-i is one of the best choices for all your residential and commercial security needs. Offering an 80% faster police response rate and a 50% arrest rate compared to 0.08% for traditional “blind” alarms, ask our experts how we can make your home or business safer.
Burlington is uniquely situated to enjoy the amenities of two great of both the Greater Toronto Area and the Hamilton Metropolitan Area. With a population of 175,779 in the 2011 census, Burlington is located at the geographic center of the Golden Horseshoe, the most heavily populated region in all of Ontario and Canada.
Burlington plays host to several festivals throughout the year such as the Sound of Music Festival and Canada’s Largest Ribfest. It also is home to many attractions which are enjoyed by residents from across the GTA and Golden Horseshoe region including the Art Gallery of Burlington, Joseph Brant Museum and Ireland House, and the Brant Street Pier.
Several parks and natural reserves are located in Burlington bringing many eco-tourists to the region each year. Such attractions include the world’s largest lilac collection at the Royal Botanical Gardens and the Mount Nemo Conservation Area.
Often ranked among the top Canadian cities to live in, the city has a traditionally high standard of living and is home to multiple post-secondary institutions including the McMaster University DeGroote School of Business and the Charles Stuart Universoty study center, as well as the Canadian Therapeutic College.
ALARM-i is offering one of the best security alarm systems to the residents of Burlington. With an 80% faster police response rate and a 50% arrest rate compared to 0.08% for traditional “blind” alarms, the ALARM-i systems is clearly the superior choice to a traditional alarm system. Reducing false alarms while increasing security is the main goal of ALARM-i and no system does it better than a video alarm verified system from ALARM-i, a top alarm company. Contact ALARM-i today for a quote.
Security Systems (Residential & Commercial)
Other security solutions available at our affiliate, Protection Plus:
- Security Bars (Residential & Commercial)
- Smart Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Monitoring (Residential & Commercial)
- Locksmith Services (Residential & Commercial)
- Video Surveillance / Security Cameras /CCTV (Residential & Commercial)
- Intercoms (Commercial)
- Security Window Film (Residential & Commercial)
- Alarm Systems (Residential & Commercial)
- Safes (Residential & Commercial)
- Access Control (Commercial)
- Door Strikes (Residential & Commercial)
- Autormatic Door Opener / Automatic Door Closer / Handicap Door Opener (Commercial)
for Burlington, ON
To come visit us in person, follow these driving directions:
- Head southeast on Locust St toward Elgin St
- Turn right onto Lakeshore Rd
- Continue onto North Shore Blvd E
- Slight right to merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way/Ontario QEW toward Toronto
- Merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way/Ontario QEW
- Keep left at the fork to stay on Queen Elizabeth Way/Ontario QEW, follow signs for Toronto
- Take exit 139 for ON-427 toward ON-401/Pearson
- Continue onto ON-427 N
- Exit onto ON-401 E
- Keep right at the fork to stay on ON-401 E, follow signs for Islington Avenue/Weston Road/Black Creek Drive
- Take exit 365 for Allen Road
- Keep left at the fork following signs for Allen Road N and merge onto Allen Rd N
- Continue onto Dufferin St
- Turn left onto SteeprockDr
- Turn right onto Lodestar Rd
- Your destination is 1540 Lodestar Rd