The ALARM-i professional security system is equipped with a number of accessories to help you achieve the highest level of protection for your home or business. Add extra protection if needed with different options available.
ALARM-i accessories include:
Premium indoor cameras
- Indoor cameras operating as part of ALARM-i will capture video of the intruder and transmit the event to you and the monitoring station. You will also be able to access the cameras anytime anywhere. …And with Privacy Guarantee, be assured that the monitoring station can not look into your property, ever.
- The next generation of Honeywell Total Connect Video now includes a high-definition indoor camera that allows end-users to capture high definition videos of events and activities and view them remotely on the Total Connect 2.0 app or website with 7-day or 30-day cloud storage.
- The new indoor camera captures up to 1080p HD video at 30 frames per second and offers a wide view of up to four motion detection zones and sound detection.
Premium outdoor cameras
With ALARM-i, your outdoor camera is constantly recording when motion is detected. Once an alarm is triggered, a clip of 10-15 pre-alarm form the outdoor cameras is sent to you and the monitoring station for verification.
- The next generation of Honeywell Total Connect Video now includes a high-definition outdoor camera that allows end-users to capture high definition video of events and activities with 7-day or 30-day cloud storage and integrates with Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 for remote viewing.
- The outdoor camera captures up to 1080p HD video at 30 frames per second and offers a wide view of up to four motion detection zones.
- The stylish, weather-resistant design features night vision with an infrared range of up to 65 feet for visibility when customers rely on it most.
- These sensors provide reliable protection and 2-way communication with the control panel for your opening and closing doors and windows. Our fully encrypted, wireless contacts include batteries with a 3-5 year battery life.
- These next generation wireless, motion detectors provide space protection for your property.
Glass break detectors
- Our Glass break sensors use a microphone to listen and detect the sound of glass breaking. Additional technology to distinguish between the initial sound of glass cracking and the shattering of glass.
- Our sirens feature built in strobes to alert all to an alarm situation
Hardwire and wireless panic buttons
- Fixed or portable panic buttons allows you to extend your security in different area of your property.
- Two-way wireless keyfobs allow for remote arming, disarming and panic button features